I am so thankful for my Dylan! He is such a sweet and perceptive boy. Most days the first thing he says when we come downstairs is, "What a beautiful day." How can you not start your day with a smile after that? Even if we follow that moment by a crying fit because he is not allowed to watch a movie or eat graham crackers for breakfast we usually start off on a positive note. Dylan is becoming more of a preschooler now than a toddler. He tests Scott and I daily on his limits, and is becoming more and more independent. His favorite thing for some time now has been Dinosaurs. At home he is very good at imaginary play and makes up entertaining dialog for each dinosaur. Even in his preschool class his teachers are shocked and amazed by knowledge of dinosaurs. No surprise we will be having a Dinosaur themed birthday party next month when our little man turns 3! Since I hadn't posted in a long time I went through and picked my 10 favorite Dylan shots. I love seeing the different parts of his personality that each picture portrays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment