Last night I had the nice treat of getting a Manicure & Pedicure with a group of other Mom's. It was so fun and relaxing. Plus now I will have beautiful nails when Austin makes his grand entrance. One of the Mom's brought a table and we all brought yummy snacks and drinks to enjoy while we talked afterward. I made chocolate covered strawberries. My favorite! Here is a picture of me after I got home. I tried to match the pose to the picture Scott took when I was pregnant with Dylan at 36.5 weeks. I was thinking back and nearly on the same day of my pregnancy with Dylan I had a pedicure and got a haircut for a fun & relaxing spa day. It seems 36 weeks is perfect for pampering in preparation for my little ones. I definitely feel loved and appreciated for enduring the discomforts of pregnancy!
36.5 Weeks

Comparison

I've carried both my boys the same. All in front like a basketball. I feel bigger this time and much more pressure, but I think it is actually close to the same. I think that I've glamorized my pregnancy with Dylan in my mind over the past 3 years.
2 comments:
You look awesome Crystal! I hope you are feeling good. I loved all the pics of Dylan. What a handsome guy! Can't wait to see you in June! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
How fun! You are the cutest pregnant woman! I am so happy for you guys and glad everyone is doing well!
Post a Comment