28 February 2011

Room Change!

I'm back and I have lots to post so I'll be posting a few posts to catch up. I promised months ago to post a picture of my belly. I took this picture at the time, but it is far outdated now taken at 27 weeks. I am now 36 weeks and very large (sorry I didn't take a picture). Here is the picture and a comparison to my 27 week belly with Dylan.




Comparison to 1st pregnancy


I hadn't imported any pictures from my camera since October! Yikes! So when I connected the camera there were 287 new pictures to sort through. What have we been up to you may ask......? First we traveled to Phoenix after Thanksgiving and then to Portland after Christmas through the new year. When we got home I went into super nesting mode. We moved Dylan to his new Big boy room upstairs and then painted and set up the nursery downstairs for baby Austin. Oh we've decided on the name Austin Michael for our new little guy. I've also organized closets, bathroom drawers, you name it. I've also hosted a couple fun play dates for Dylan. I've been such a busy body that I started having some contraction like cramping a couple weeks ago. Since it is too early for his arrival I am now restricted to taking it easy and resting as much as possible. Here are pictures of the boys new rooms. Enjoy and check back soon! It may only be another week or two until we have a new birthday to celebrate. We'll see...

Dylan's New Room


Austin's Room

1 comment:

Michael and Mandy said...

So cute Crystal! We are so excited for you guys. How fun! I love both rooms. Those book shelves you got are perfect! We can't wait to see you in June. :)