27 March 2011

Overdue Blues

Yesterday March 26th was my due date. We have had a month now of anticipating our little Austin's arrival every day. He sure fooled me with all the cramping and early contractions that I've felt. I am now scheduled to be induced April 2nd at 7:30 pm if he doesn't arrive before then. I really hope it happens naturally before then. In the meantime we've been continuing our fun around town. Last Thursday Scott and I got a taste of life with two kiddos when we took Dylan and his friend Hunter to the Explora Childrens Museum. We had a lot of fun and ended up with some great pictures. Scott made this cool picture collage of the boys.

2 comments:

Teddi & Dan said...

Don't be blue, babe! We are all praying for you and hope your labor comes naturally and not too fast and not too slow. We love you very much, Crystal, and we look forward to meeting our new grandson BEFORE April 2nd.

Mom

Unknown said...

It's so funny how second kids tend to be on their own time schedule! Holly was born at 38 weeks 5 days and Brett took his time and arrived at 41 weeks. Can't wait to hear that baby Austin has arrived!