
Crystal ran the Run for the Hills 5K race this morning and finished 1st place overall for females (10th overall in the entire race). This is a picture of her after the awards ceremony. She received a cool plaque that we can use for garage art and also a medal for winning her age group.
She has talked me into training for the Seattle Half-Marathon on November 29th, so this race was part of our 12-week training program. She has been running very well during our training sessions, so I'm not at all surprised that she won the whole thing. I was supposed to run with her but I am nursing a calf injury, so Dylan and I were just spectators.
On a side note... yesterday we took Dylan in for some more professional photos since he is getting close to 18 months old now. I posted a slide show of some of the pictures on the right sidebar. He is still not excited about sitting or standing still, but some of them turned out really well. Enjoy!
Also... Happy Birthday to my sister Jean!
4 comments:
Woo hoo! Congrats to Crystal! The new photos of Dylan are precious. He has started to look so grown up!
Congratulations, Crystal! Great job! Dylan...what can I say about our boy....he is just TOO cute!
Love you all,
Mom
Congratulations Crystal Very impressive
just so long as you all stick to the half...per our post marathon agreement i am speaking up to make sure you all dont get any crazy, over-ambitious ideas :)
good luck though, halfs are fun. and dylans so big!
Post a Comment