Sorry, I have been awful about posting updates. Finally, here are a few pictures of our summer fun:

Sandbox Fun (We routinely have sand everywhere..mouths, hair, shoes, you name it)

Mmmm... Mini Popsicles

Bath cutie

Just like his Dad. Dylan LOVES spaghetti! When Scott first met my family in WA my Mom made lobster for New Year's eve. Scott had never had lobster so when we asked him what he thought he said something like..."It was good, but I still prefer spaghetti." :)
I love my spaghetti guys!

Thanks cousin Jeremy for sharing your cool toys! Dylan loves it.

Riding the carousel at the Mall to escape the heat.
3 comments:
Wow, he has grown up and changed so much but is still just as cute as ever! What a handsome guy! It looks like you're having a great summer!
Adorable! He is getting so big! I'm glad you shared that spaghetti story - I will never forget that either. Actually, some friends of ours made lobster the other night and I shared it with them. :)
I think Dylan has the cutest cheeks of any baby! ~Katie
Post a Comment