He is up to his usual tricks climbing on things and exploring EVERYTHING! I came down the hall last week and found him trying on my hat. It was so cute I had to take a picture.
15 June 2009
14 Month Teething Blues
The past week Dylan's top and bottom molars have been coming in which has led to lots of waking up and screaming throughout the night. Poor guy and not much fun for Scott and I either :(
He is up to his usual tricks climbing on things and exploring EVERYTHING! I came down the hall last week and found him trying on my hat. It was so cute I had to take a picture.
He is up to his usual tricks climbing on things and exploring EVERYTHING! I came down the hall last week and found him trying on my hat. It was so cute I had to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment