01 June 2008

The Many Faces of Dylan

We took Dylan to get pictures taken for my Mother's Day gift and they turned out great! We bought a CD so that we could share the pictures. Here are a few of my favorites and Scott put a few many more in the slide show on the right sidebar:

Dylan's Pre-Smile

He is now smiling all the time, especially after his morning feeding. It is no coincidence that this is also my favorite part of the day. There is nothing better than a happy baby.

Content in Mama's hands

Doesn't this look like an Anne Gedes pose? This closeup captures just how handsome our little boy is. I love that he is already getting little baby rolls. What a heart breaker.

So Serious

In this picture, I imagine Dylan leveling with Scott and I, saying, "Ok enough with all the flashing lights already, I have some serious napping to do."

Playtime

This shot captures Dylan's expressive side. He has started to talk to us about what is going on with high pitched noises and sighs. You'd be amazed by how long we can carry on a conversation.

1 comment:

Maternal Mirth said...

I love serious Dylan ... very learned at such a young age :)