25 March 2008

Nursery Video

After fighting with my computer for a day while trying to make the long-awaited nursery video, the time has finally come. The video is ready and available below with just the touch of a play button. As a disclaimer, this is the first time I have used the camcorder and the first video I have made on the computer so it is a bit of a mess... but I love it. I forgot to tape the ceiling fan we installed and this really cool train rug that is on the floor, but you get the idea. If you want to see the full thing you will just have to come visit us after the little guy arrives. Oh yeah... make sure your computer speakers are on because there is some musical accompaniment. Without further ado...


1 comment:

Teddi & Dan said...

The video made me cry! Just makes my heart swell! Awesome! Dylan is a very lucky boy to have parents like you guys :o)

Mom