21 March 2008

D is for Dylan!


After much thought and deliberation, Crystal and I pared the choices down to our favorite five names. Then we separately ranked them and looked at the results. Dylan was on the top of both of our lists and that sealed the deal. In honor of his father (that's me!), we have decided his middle name will be Scott. So our son is now Dylan Scott Connors and we are very excited about that. We have had a few weeks of calling Dylan by his name in Crystal's tummy and I think he likes it almost as much as we do. Either that or it is just the hiccups. Who really knows.

Look for a couple of new postings this week. I am sorry to say that I have officially ended my nursery chronicles after a riveting 2 episodes due to the strike shortened season and will just present a summary video of the now !!COMPLETED!! nursery in my next posting (the photo above is actually from the nursery as a bit of a teaser). You definitely won't want to miss it. Also, Crystal should have an updated belly pic posting (almost 36 weeks now) and some news from the baby shower earlier this month. So don't give up on us yet.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

sleepy927 said...

I'm so excited to meet my new nephew!! Jennifer and Ryan are also excited to meet Dylan! Countdown begins.....I'm so excited for you two!