Dylan is so excited to be 4! He is the youngest in his preschool class so he got to watch all his buddies celebrate 4 first. He woke up on the morning of his birthday and said look Mom I'm faster...as he ran down the hall in his PJ's. "4 is faster," he said. He has been making lots of other "Now that I'm 4 I can..." declarations in the past couple days including: "Now that I'm 4 I can ....eat spicy foods, pick out my own clothes, buckle my car seat, turn on the TV, etc. Our little boy is definitely testing out his independent side. At his 4 year doctor's checkup Dylan was a champ! He got 3 shots with a mere "ouch". No tears. The next day when Austin bit him after he blocked him from taking a toy he cried and said Mom, that hurt more than my shots. Siblings... what can we say. Dylan is between the 50th and 75th %ile for both height (41.5 '') and weight (39.6 lbs). Here are some more pictures of his fun birthday with his friends at Hoots:
My friend Megan made Dylan this amazing Cars Cake
We did a Cars pull string Pinata. I was nervous that the 1st person would pick the right string to open the candy and no one else would get a turn, but it worked out great. Everyone got a turn and the kids loved it!
Birthday Loot!
Later that night we went to Dylan's favorite restaurant Sweet Tomatoes for dinner.
What a Fun & Busy Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment