This month Austin has become very vocal. He stared saying Dada in addition to Mama. He also says something that sounds like a mix between clap and quack. I think he is trying to say clap but it is hard to tell. He babbles constantly. His favorite thing to yell is still Mama, and I do mean yell. He is most definitely a Connors boy. Those of you who know them will most certainly agree. Good lungs run in the family! Needless to say, I definitely feel loved :)
Austin has also started eating more solid foods. He loves Puffs, Cheerios, Bananas, strawberries, yogurt, sweet potatoes, and graham crackers. He also eats nearly all baby foods.
He had been sleeping really well. Averaging 8-10 hours at night nursing and then going back to sleep for another 3-4 hrs until recently. He just got his third tooth last week and two more on top are just cutting through as well so we have not been sleeping as well lately. He still naps twice a day. Lately he has been taking an 1.5 - 2 hr nap in the morning and and a shorter 1 hr nap in the afternoon. In the picture above. Austin had just woke up from a long morning nap very happy. He looked so cute I quickly ran to get the camera.
Austin is a very busy baby. Crawling. pulling up and exploring everything. Here are some more pictures of him in action this month:
Austin has also started eating more solid foods. He loves Puffs, Cheerios, Bananas, strawberries, yogurt, sweet potatoes, and graham crackers. He also eats nearly all baby foods.
He had been sleeping really well. Averaging 8-10 hours at night nursing and then going back to sleep for another 3-4 hrs until recently. He just got his third tooth last week and two more on top are just cutting through as well so we have not been sleeping as well lately. He still naps twice a day. Lately he has been taking an 1.5 - 2 hr nap in the morning and and a shorter 1 hr nap in the afternoon. In the picture above. Austin had just woke up from a long morning nap very happy. He looked so cute I quickly ran to get the camera.
Austin is a very busy baby. Crawling. pulling up and exploring everything. Here are some more pictures of him in action this month:
Cute little Bear's fan in Daddy's hat at the park
1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute! Thank you for taking the time to post them, Crystal! I may not always comment, but I check The Connors Crew blog several times a week looking for new posts. We love you all!
Mom
Post a Comment