30 November 2011

8 Month Mr. Trouble

Celebrating 8 months was tough today because Austin got his first tooth. I've been thinking it has been coming for some time now and today the bottom left tooth poked through. It is a milestone that is good, but it was painful as well.
Austin's new nickname is "Trouble." Now that he is crawling (still army style) he is into everything! In this picture he is super happy to be taking apart Dylan's puzzle. He can be surrounded by fun baby toys and manage to scoot past it all to find an outlet, or a dinosaur with pointy horns. Baby proofing the house takes on new meaning for kid #2 when the house is full of toys for kids 3+. His favorite toys are the maracas, the little people animals, and an electronic toy that sings the ABC's and counts to 10.
I took this picture at the park last week. It was cold so we got all bundled up. Our happy little guy wasn't bothered one bit by the cold. One problem I'm having since the weather is cold is keeping Austin's feet covered. The second I put socks on him he pulls them off and puts them in his mouth. It is 30 degrees outside and here I am with a baby in bare feet. I need to find something he can't pull off.
Just this week Austin was able to stand behind this train supporting himself with the handle in the back without Scott or I holding him. Before he would dive for the floor to crawl, but now he doesn't seem to mind standing up as much.
One thing is for sure our handsome boy looks a lot like his Daddy!

No comments: