
Here is a picture of Snoopee that Crystal took this afternoon. It is in Dylan's room and the sun is shining in through the window. Snoop loves to lay on the floor in Dylan's room and soak up the rays. It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Albuquerque. Crystal, Snoopee, and I have gone on a few long walks these last couple of days in an attempt to promote the labor process. So far there have been a few random contractions, but nothing long-lasting. So we wait and sit in Dylan's room together every now and again.
2 comments:
Hi All, I'm impressed with all the work. Scott you are a good painter Crystal the baby looks beautiful. Take good care of yourself and rest alot. The time will pass fast. We love you all.
Grandma Connors
I have really enjoyed this site and want to tell you two that you have done a great job on it! We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Dylan! You two will make awesome parents!
Love you both,
Mom
Post a Comment